Saturday, October 15, 2005

Doubts

Sometimes I am so proud of myself for moving out on my own. I moved into a community in which I knew no one, lived by myself for the first time ever, found a church all by myself, and have managed to keep a job and pay my bills. Sometimes, though, I wonder what I am doing. I love my job. I love it. But, at the end of the day, I wonder if it is enough. Choose a career you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life; but if your career is all you have, what do you do when you go home at night? This isn't enough. I miss my friends. I miss my family. I work in the best school district in the entire state, but I don't know how long I can do this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paraphrase: My peace I leave with you. Not peace as the world gives, but that peace that comes from the Father.

Rest in His peace that surpasses all understanding and know that He loves you more than anything!!!

(And so do we!)
Tammy