Sunday, April 01, 2007

My mouth is bleeding, golf-ball size swelling on my ankle, and my bedroom smells like sewer gas

...but other than that, everything's good. Karen, it was soooo wonderful to see you at Annual Banquet last night. Kristi, I want another hug. Melissa, I'm sorry we didn't get to spend more time together. Melissa Jean, I'm so glad you came to lunch with us; I want so much to hear what's going on with you. Kristen, you rock my world and give me a safe place to land. Maryann, missed you. Bri, missed you too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. . . I miss you already!!

Love,
MOB's mommie

Anonymous said...

How is your mouth bleeding?

Jessie S. said...

Perhaps the reputation of college housing has reached a new low when you ask about my bleeding mouth rather than the stench of sewer gas. I don't know - it just was.

M said...

Aww..Jessie! I miss you too! All of you girls! Like crazy! I pray this day has been a meaningful and reflective one for you that carries you through the week to come. Much love!

Karen said...

It was fun! I miss everyone so much and want to see you again soon. :) Come to KY anytime!