Saturday, January 28, 2006

Has anybody seen my W2?

I have never been the most organized person in the world. When I'm at home, my mom allows a ten-minute cushion before leaving the house in order to give me time to find my keys, my shoes, and my keys again after I set them down to look for my shoes. I did lose my work keys one time, only to find them the next day in the mail box. No, they were not being returned; I had set them down inside the mail box while retreiving the mail the previous day. However, I have never lost any important documents, and, the rate at which I lose things is directly related to the amount of sleep I'm getting and the amount of stress I'm feeling. So, the fact that I've lost my W2 is a warning sign to me that my life is getting a little out of control. I'm setting enough time aside for sleep, but my sleep isn't good. I wake up several times during the night and feel stressed as I fall asleep and when I get up. I feel a little nauseated most of the time. I lack energy, which leads to getting less done, which leads to more worrying and stress. So, I'm in a bit of a predicament. I really wish I knew where my W2 is. I really wish I didn't feel sick all of the time. I really wish I had two weeks off work right now. Yet, the chances of all that aren't incredibly good right now. I think I'm just going to have to pray. And trust. And pray again. I doubt I'll ever find that W2, but maybe I won't get so worried about it.

No comments: