Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sheesh

I think I've about had it. I almost starting crying tonight when I couldn't find iron-on hem fixer stuff at Walmart tonight. Then I felt like crying because I don't know how to sew and when I was in junior high in home economics I had to stay after school for sewing because I always messed everything up. My seam-ripper got more use than any other seam-ripper in the class, and even after staying after school and having to do it over and over again the stitches on my home-made locker organizer were still crooked. I can't sew a button on and I can't iron a shirt very well. I'm scared of 100% cotton. And I have a headache and a kid left a roach on my desk this morning. I wish I could be one of those teachers who stay steady and calm and remove insects, rodents, and all things disgusting without reaction or disruption. I, on the other hand, scream and according to one kid, "totally trip out." I went to Arby's drive through today and drove off forgetting to wait for my $15.00 in change. I'm a high-strung, domestically impaired, spacey twenty-something who is quitting her steady job. Sheesh. I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see your panic attack and raise you a few tears...