Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Red Velvet with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting or Yellow Butter with Bavarian Cream?


I've been shopping for a dress to wear as I stand up with my brother at his June 3rd wedding, and somehow, somewhere in this process, the wedding industry has decided that I myself am engaged, and I am now receiving plenty of wedding planning materials in the mail. Did you know that a wedding cake runs at $2.25 a serving? Well, according to this letter, full of congratulations about my engagement, that's what a wedding cake costs. Has anyone ever had apricot filling? There is also a wide array of wedding invitations out there designed to fit my unique personality. I like the cards that look like old West wanted posters myself. Or maybe the motorcycle invitations. "Born to be wed."

Oh, and if you want striped napkins, they're going to cost you $13.00 more than solid colored napkins. Watch out. The stripes'll get you.

No comments: